Today I show you a very simple and short solution to add, edit or remove table entries by SE16. Sometimes you just want to just add a record to make some fast test, and there is no reason to make a maintenance view or write a program.
- First step to do this you just can go to SE16 select a table and run debug by insert /hs.
- Next, select i.e. „show record” option, and go to Breakpoints-> Breakpoint at-> Breakpoint at Subroutine.
- Program: SAPLSETB , Fmla: SET_STATUS_VAL . Now press F8.
- Now change 'code’ value to one from „if” list, i.e EDIT if you want to edit the entry.
- Violla, now you should be able to change and save entry.